Re: Audi 5000 sudden acceleration 1978-1986

I'm curious to know what site you're talking about.  I found this site, but
couldn't find any reference to Audi, at least not anything obvious.

Maybe the good professor could add to the site in question that the woman
who killed her son and sued Audi lost, was successfully counter-sued.
Should make the point nicely.