CIS-E, ISV duty cycle?

OK, now that I have hooked the OXS heater wire up to 12v and not the AC
switched wire (which raises the idle and makes the car run open loop), I
have ben able to adjust my actuator current to hover around 10 mA with
the 3 mm hex.

Now, if I mess withe the idle screw, it just changes the ISV duty cycle
until it bottoms out at 25% (opening the screw further raises the idle

Anyone know offhand what this duty cycle should be set to at warm idle?
If you're looking it up for me, pretend it's a 1984 Coupe, USA 49 state

Huw Powell

82 Audi Coupe; 84 4kq; 85 Coupe GT