Re: 5+5 Brake Upgrade Update

Chris writes:
>     The only quaestion I have now is whether or not the 4 cylinder springs
> will be able to take the additional weight of the 5cyl engine ?

Your front end will sit lower and perhaps the handling won't be quite right.
I don't know if the 88 Audi 80 strut housings are compatible but you may
be able to use your original springs in them.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/