Re: gas prices

> filled up my quattro yesterday....$40.00. a few weeks ago the same fill
> would have cost ~$35.00. tomorrow the prices are going up again at all of
> the gas stations so the next fillup will cost $45.00.

#include <stdio.h>

int main( void )
 printf( " high gas prices would keep all the soccer moms from driving their
20 gallon per mile SUV's.  i couldn't live with my self i drove a vehicle
that had an outwardly effect on global prices for light sweet crude. i look
forward to the day i pay 5 USD for a gal of 93 octane at the pump.  filling
up the Shevrowlette Subourban would cost over 100USD and they would have to
do it every 200 miles!\n" );
 return 0;

Eric Augustyn!
91 80q
AIM = PROpane860
CT's favorite Punk/Ska band!

Show Dates for June!

July 30th!
At the El 'n' Gee in New London, CT for the Sgt. Scagnetti relelease
party!!!!  This is real rock and roll!!!!!

August......Webster punk fest! 2 day festival!
Sept.........CMJ Music festival in NYC!