[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Drive shaft flange removal on 4KQ - whatizzit?

In message <1999102142222741@ix.netcom.com> quattro2@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I recall recently a short thread on what type of tool is used to remove the 1/2 shaft flange bolts
> on my 4K. Its not a TORX, but sorta looks like one. I hear it something called a tri-square. WHERE
> DO I GET ONE OF THESE? I have checked SEARS and a couple of national auto parts chains to no
> avail.

It's a 'triple-square'.  Most auto shops stock it as a VW tool.

 Phil Payne
 UK Audi quattro Owners Club
 Phone: 07785 302803   Fax: 0870 0883933