Really awful TT experience

So I'm cruising through AudiWorld's (nee A4.org) registry, killing some
time after updating my own registry entry and I start looking at the TT
pages. Nice pix in there, especially of a black TT in California, and I
come across a guy with a Neiman Marcus edition TT.

I've never read such a horrible dealer service history in all my life.
The owner doesn't even appear to be getting angry through it all, which
mystifies me. There's something like 3 different transmissions, leather
tears, scratched wheels, chromed replacement wheels, flaking chrome,
blah, blah, blah. Terrible, just terrible.

Sean Ford
'92 Audi 100CS 5-spd non-q
Do You Yahoo!?