[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Andrew's strange fan behavior
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Andrew's strange fan behavior
- From: David.L.Bauer@att.com
- Date: 20 Dec 94 08:24:00 +0700
- Original-From: longs!dlb (David L Bauer +1 303 538 4482)
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
Hairy green felines from Massachusetts made Andrew Duane say:
> ... After a few minutes, the fan had not come on, so I turned the
> car off. As soon as I did, the fan came on low. When I turned
> the key back on, the fan turned off.
> Is this normal behavior?
As one respondent has already noted, its strange. But I think it is
indeed normal. I've owned two VW Quantum Syncros with the 5-cylinder engine,
and both operated in exactly the same manner.
/ \ __ David L. Bauer email@example.com
/ / _ \ /_/__) AT&T Bell Laboratories (303)538-4482
/__/_(_\_/\/ \__ Room 30E104, 11900 N. Pecos Street, Denver CO 80234 USA