[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: European Car's 4000CS Quattro project car
- To: "David R. Derting" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: European Car's 4000CS Quattro project car
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 95 15:37:30 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Sat, 31 Dec 1994 10:03:29 -0800 from<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
<EC's 4000q project...Monster stereo, Tokico shocks...
I have always approached EC as "it's the best available". This is not to
say wonderful, but where else can you get useful info. about European cars
aside from the new ones? I have been a subscriber for about 2 years, and
found that, despite bias towards certain shops, and the occassional error,
the staff at EC seems to be slowly, but surely maturing into a good
As for project quattro, I think it should be a good one. They made special
note that the car would be mild, like a street driver that someone would be
able to tolerate day-to-day. If they do it like the project 924 that was
just completed, it should be a treat.
BTW, I don't work there or anything, just feel that they do the best with
what they have available.
87 4000S, 1.8L