[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fuel filter intervals on Audi 4000
- To: Ti Kan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Fuel filter intervals on Audi 4000
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jan 95 00:29:05 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Mon, 2 Jan 1995 17:50:54 -0800 (PST) from<email@example.com>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
<4000 fuel filters...1 paper and one metal...??
So, on my 87 4000S, 4-cyl., the large aluminum canister that is near the
fuel pump IS a filter. Everything that I have read said that it is an
accumulator. Is this indeed a part that must be replaced regularly? I have
already replaced the small, paper inline, pre-filter that is in the low
pressure line coming from the tank. What gives?