[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ventilation controls jammed...
- To: Robert Randall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Ventilation controls jammed...
- From: Robert Phillips <R3RFP@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 95 19:00:55 EST
- In-Reply-To: Message of Fri, 6 Jan 1995 10:18:37 -0600 (CST) from<email@example.com>
- Reply-To: quattro
- Sender: quattro-owner
<I don't want to take the steering wheel off...
If the quattro is the same as my 4000S, the steering wheel is a
snap!! Pull off the horn button/center cover, (it's kinda tight but pulls
right off with some muscle...) there is a single, large nut. Take off the
nut (22mm??) remove the wheel. It is splined and lines up VERY easily.
I swapped the wheel from my doner 84 4K to my driver 87 4K.