[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Special bit for inner CV joint ..

	At least one person on the list knows this: I know the
	bolts on the inner CV joint don't take a Torx bit, but I've
	forgotten what the bit is called.  I'll probably take
	the half-shaft off this weekend to try and determine the
	cause of the elusive shake that I've been experiencing, and
	I was wondering if anyone knows or remembers the old posting ...

	Also, is there any special diagnostic method that I should
	apply to the CV joint to see if it's still OK?