[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: ur-Q brake woes.....?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: ur-Q brake woes.....?
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 07 Jul 1995 09:24:38 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Jul 07 09:24:37 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 372409070795
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 07 Jul 1995 09:24:38 -0400action Relayed
You pretty much got it right. The brake warning light does light,
sometimes, when pumping the brakes with the engine running.
It's weird. It seems like two failure modes at the same time,
accumulator and master cylinder.....
I think the hydraulic boost system is OK, the PS works fine, but
no brake assist immediately after engine shut-down indicates
a bad accumulator. The way the pedal goes to the floor
indicates a bad master cyl.
What's a Audiphreak to do?