[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rear Shock Info???
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Rear Shock Info???
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 11 Sep 1995 08:18:03 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Sep 11 08:18:02 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 021808110995
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 11 Sep 1995 08:18:03 -0400action Relayed
I just installed Koni adjustables F&R in the '87 5KTQW.
They are EXCELLENT and both myself and the wife
really enjoy the ride and handling benefits. These are
NOT externally adjustable and were adjusted 1 turn
stiff of 2 1/2 possible. About $100 each from RD.
In stock and fast delivery. 800.683.2890