[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prestone leeching
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Prestone leeching
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 11 Sep 1995 08:18:08 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Sep 11 08:18:08 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 071808110995
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 11 Sep 1995 08:18:08 -0400action Relayed
I like to disconnect the upper radiator hose and insert
a garden hose into the rad. Then run the engine 'till
you get nice, clean water from the disconnected hose.
This way you are sure to flush all the old crap out from
all those impossible-to-drain nooks and crannies.
Also, on TQCs and 4KQs anyway, there is a plug
in the top of the radiator that can be removed with
the engine running to eliminate any air trapped inside.