[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
re: Audi TT
- To: quattro list <email@example.com>
- Subject: re: Audi TT
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 16:58:20 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 12 Dec 1995 16:58:20 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 12 Dec 1995 16:58:22 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Registered-Mail-Reply-Requested-By: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 119C643A1400
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9320581612121995/A09459/CSAV10]
guys, guys, think outside the square!
tt/tts is inovative and creative. it leads rather than follows. give it time to shape people's mindsets about cars & audi and it's products.
re: the spyder. same thing as the above. shame about the decision about not making it a loss leader, but i suppose there was only room for one (a8).
i'm waiting for the rs8!!!!!