[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
hello everyone. I have a few questions regarding the coupe gt. I have an
1. My first question is regarding the black trim along the doors.
It has become severly faded and almost white. I tried using some of the
armor all black chrome and it did absolutely nothing to help this problem.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I can do inexpensively.
My friend suggested black shoe polish, but I am unsure of this solution.
2. How long does it take to get behind the instrument panel to
check on the speedo. I have been quoted two hours, at 130 dollars. This
is before they actually do anything though.
3. What is the best stuff that I can use to clean the wheels.
4. How much should I pay for a driver's side hub assembly. I also
have to get the bearings done on this side.
5. How easy is it to install a new control arm bushing on the
driver's side. I have no mechanical experience and I was wondering if I
could save some money on the labor.
6.How much does a driver's side mudflap cost and where can I get
7.Are there any Audi clubs in the states that I can join, also any
aftermarket parts catalogs that I can get a hold of.
Well that's it. I appologize for the length. Thanks for your time.
85 Coupe GT