[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: quattro-digest V3 #332

I bought mine from Snap-On. They call it a triple-square. Their Part No. 
is FTSM10. When I called the Snap-On dealer up to ask about it, he knew 
exactly what I wanted when he heard what it was for.

Bob Bach