[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Audi's: feminine or masculine?
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Audi's: feminine or masculine?
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:15:31 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199706181629.MAA21830@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:15:31 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:15:31 +0012
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B69A4F1E00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4931150919061997/A27027/CSAV10]
well, my ur-q is feminine (christine, after the movie), and the rs2 is
masculine (arnold, because it has 2 personalities - square and boring a lot of
the time (arnold), but it can become arnie, and we all know what that means!)
>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:36:28 -0400
>From: "Sean Ford" <email@example.com>
>So, silly Audi-related bandwidth for sure, but I get the feeling that some
>of you may have given this a quick thought before and wondered, too, what
>gives? Audi's: feminine or masculine?