[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
A month or so ago I posted an inquiry concerning an A4 purchase. I am very
close to moving forward, however, I have a few questions which you all
might be able to assist me on.
1- Is this a good time to purchase an A4, or should I wait until the fall
(97). ie; are there any new updates worth waiting for ?
2- I asked for US pricing/avalibility last month, any change in the market
Thank you in advance for your past and present assistance.
A4 2.8 5 speed
Black or silver with anthracite leather
All Weather (not essential)
Robert S. Davis
Wetmore & Company
v. 512 327 6228
f. 512 327 6229