[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Lobbying for speed limit increases
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Lobbying for speed limit increases
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 31 Mar 1995 13:08:09 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Mar 31 13:08:09 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 090813310395
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 31 Mar 1995 13:08:09 -0500action Relayed
If anyone here on the list is active in NRA politicking or lobbying, they
would be a GREAT place to start in looking for advice, etc. on how to
accomplish change in our speed laws & regs.
Just a side note, I was looking at the insurance points structure in NH
just last week.
Fatal accident or over $5000 in damage: 2 points
Accident under $5000 in damage: 1 point
Various "violations" including speeding: up to*4* points
Get a moving violation, up to 4 points, take a life, only 2......
Where the F__K are our priorities?