Re: Ignition Switch

>On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Bob D'Amato wrote:
>> My 90 learned a new trick yesterday....  When I put in the key and go to
>> turn it, it doesnt! This doesnt happen all the time, but you get the idea.
>> recommended fixes? Ease of repair?
>> TIA
>> Bob

Excuse me if you've already tried this, but, if it happens again, try
turning the steering wheel slightly one way or the other before turning the
ignition key.

Gary Harris  -  AMA
'93 BMW K1100RS    '93 Ducati 888 SPO   '92 Fender Stratocaster
Sanford C. Bernstein & Co - Investment Research & Management