[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: "quattro(a)coimbra.ans.net" <email@example.com>
- Subject: (no subject)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 08:34:43 -0600
- Priority: Urgent
- Sender: email@example.com
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/PRMD=MMM/ADMD=IBMMAIL/C=US/;0015100001540814000004]
- X400-Originator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Recipients: email@example.com
*** Resending note of 11/01/95 01:15
From: Jim Fease
Subject: Fast 4 cylinder?
>From: "Dr. Caleb A. Barnes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>October 31, 1995
>I own a 1988 90 series (4 cylinder). The transmission, with fast
>acceleration, hesitates to engage in next gear. Is this normal?
I'm sorry, but is it April 1st and not November 1st? Did I read this
right? 4 cylinder and fast acceleration in the same sentence? That's
like saying 4KSQ and PDQSHIP in the same sentence. There's no
comparison! ;-) or is it :-( for my 4K?
'84 4KSQ - 160K, '88 egdoD navaraC - 120K (I believe in long relations)
The opinion shared here in no way represent that of my employer.
(They know better)