April Drivers School

On April 27 and 28th the Kansas City BMW Club Will be holding a Drivers
School at Heartland Park in Topeka Kansas.  (8 hours east of Denver and 4
1/2 hours West of St. Louis) Members of the Quattro club are being
invited. They will be running the same track layout that Hans Stuck and
Hurley Haywood took a 1-2 finish at in the IMSA 90Q's  (I was There
getting my butt whipped!) Cost will be $185 for the two days, A party on
Friday Night and a Commemoraitve T-Shirt.  There are are a block of hotel
rooms being held at the Topeka Plaza for the KC BMW Club and the rates
are $43/Night Single and $48/Night Double.  Applications have to be in by
March 22nd.  For more info Please call or fax Kirk Kiloh (913/642-9796).

As it stands now with my schedule I will be instructing and Scott J. said
that he should be able to make it also.  Hope to see PLENTY of Q's
Kicking some BMW butt's!

Eric Fletcher