Re: Audi replacement headlights?

Hairy green toads from Mars made Jeff.Loh@fluordaniel.com say:

> Quattro-philes:
> A friend and I are looking for headlights to replace our stone pitted
> ones. He's got a 90QC and I've got an 80Q, both with the one-piece
> lights.
> Do any of the Colorado members on this list know of a local shop
> (Denver area) that sells Euro-spec replacements? The dealer wants an
> arm and a leg for OEM.

Does anyone else see the paradox in this last paragraph? If he think
the dealer price for OEM lights is high, he better not price Euro's.

Andrew L. Duane (JOT-7)			duane@zk3.dec.com
Digital Equipment Corporation		(603)-881-1294
110 Spit Brook Road
M/S ZKO3-3/U14
Nashua, NH    03062-2698

Only my cat shares my opinions, and she's too heavy to care.