[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
removing 90q rear rotors-how?
- To: Quattro List <email@example.com> (IPM Return requested)
- Subject: removing 90q rear rotors-how?
- From: "Creel, Kenneth E (MSMAIL)" <Kenneth.E.Creel@lmco.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:15:19 -0600
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
- Original-encoded-information-types: IA5-Text
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-MTS-identifier: [/c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; 05EF734311787391-lmagMTA]
- X400-Originator: Kenneth.E.Creel@lmco.com
- X400-Received: by mta lmagMTA in /c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; Relayed; Tue,30 Sep 1997 09:15:19 -0600
- X400-Received: by /c=us/admd=telemail/prmd=mmc/; Relayed; Tue,30 Sep 1997 09:15:19 -0600
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
From: Creel, Kenneth E on Tue, Sep 30, 1997 9:15 AM
Subject: removing 90q rear rotors-how?
To: Quattro List
In my first attempt to do the rear brakes on my '90 90q20V I'm stumped
as to how to get the rotor off. I've removed the caliper housing,
pads, pad carrier, and center bolt and find that the rotor is still
solidly in place. What am I missing?