1990 Coupe quattro for sale in Texas

Saw this in the local paper classifieds of Austin, Texas.   It looked to be
a good price, so I decided to post it, in case anyone in the south is

1990 AUDI Quattro 2dr, Sports Coupe. Meticulously maintained, service records
     available. Factory special pearl white over black leather. Immaculate
     condition. Loaded. $7,500. Work: 342-6225. Home: 499-8773.

Note: The Austin area code is 512.  I have not seen the car nor talked
with the owner.

'85 Coupe GT
Eric J. Fluhr                                Email:  ejfluhr@austin.ibm.com
630FP Logic/Circuit Design                   Phone:  (512) 838-7589
IBM Microelectronics Div.                    Austin, TX