RE: FWD - Colorado Legislation (gnash)

Here in Poland they feel like they have the right to do anything they
want, too.
Multi-lane road in the downtown Warsaw. Speed limit 80km/h. I'm on the
left lane doing about 110. Suddenly I see police Passat with roof lights
off approaching me from behind. He flashes his highs. I move to the
center lane. The cop accelerates to probably 140-150km/h and crosses an
intersection with two pedestrian crossings (speed limit 60km/h) at that
speed. H*ll, if I did the same and he pulled me over, he would either
suspend my licence or demand $150 bribe. All of this accompanied with
the similar "speed kills" propaganda you guys in US are experiencing.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)