RE: 4kstq project

Number one cause of head gasket failures is overheating. If the head
gasket blew because the engine overheated, it is possible that the head
is warped. I think it would be better idea to find a wrecked 5KT with
good engine rather than a car with straight body and broken engine.

Aleksander Mierzwa
Warsaw, Poland
87 Audi 5000CS turbo (mine)
88 Renault Medallion wagon (mom's)