I remember seeing on the list recently that GM used the same
A/C programmer on theri automatic climate control systems.
Can anyone verify this and tell us all which models used it?

Paul Anderson:Please send any direct mail to my private address as I
keep up with the list very well.
 Private email AndersonPaul@juno.com

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 23:33:43 -0500 "Titus, Brian (NJAOST)"
<BTitus@njaost.ml.com> writes:
>OK, I've determined that it is in fact the little motor that's gone
>I've managed to extract the motor and I'm wondering if there is any
>point in
>trying to take it apart. Anyone have a spare or a line on a new one?
>last trip to the local junkyard wasn't very fruitful; judging from the
>of the 5k's there, I don't expect to find an intact programmer.) My
>says just the motor is about $200 new, but he's going to try to look
>for a
>better price.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]