Return of FAQ Page!

Friends, some of you have been nice enough to ask when my Audi
FAQ page would return.

I have finally found some time to update personal web pages, and I
have added back some of the FAQ files to my Audi page.  More
files will follow next week, as I will have some time off work.

You can find my family web pages at:

The Audi page itself is:

And BTW, if you want to see some web design I'm doing in the
world of work, check out my division's website, which I've re-
designed (and which has much more improvement to come) at:

Hasty lumbago.....
Al Powell
1958 Fiat 1200 Spyder "Transformabile"
1983 Datsun 280ZXT