Question for ETKA users

Hi all,

Could anyone with ETKA do me the favour of looking something up?

My question is: is the printed circuit board for the instrument panel of
all Audi 80s and 90s (8/86-on for the 80, 2/87-on for the 90) the same part
number, or are there different parts?

I think my pc board may be toast, and 90s are not exactly common in
scrapyards here. 80s however are.

TIA for your answers!

 1987 Audi 90q 2.3E, Tizianrot metallic, 167,000km

              Imagination is more important than knowledge.
                                     -- Albert Einstein