Re: intermittent buzzing flasher relay & A/C killing battery errata <-VIRUS ALERT!

This is one of the more endearing features of happy99.exe.  I do not
suspect evil intent from the "originator" of the list message.

>So unless happy.exe can send itself out on its own accord I see the
>malicious intent from the owner of the said domain.
>Igor Kessel
>Two turbo quattros.

* Robert L. Myers  rmyers@inetone.net          Home 304-574-2372      *
* Rt. 4, Box 57,  Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA   WV tag Q SHIP          *
* '95 S6  Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen      ICQ 22170244           *
* http://www.cob-net.org/church/pvcob.htm  MediaRing Talk 304-574-1166*