[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

mystery part

Hoping someone can help with this.  Car is an '84 5KS.  Noticed a small part in the driver's footwell today.  Looks like a small black washer with a ridge around the center hole and an opening on one side - sort of 'U' shaped.  Anyone know what this is for?  I checked the Bentley, but there doesn't seem to be anything that looks like this in there.  Took a good look at the pedals as well and can't figure out where this would go.  No problems with pedal operation either.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff Mruss