[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

A/C Part - 88 90Q

Does anyone have any good ideas about where I could get an obscure
A/C part?  I'm looking for the metal tube that comes off the top of the
condensor - the one that houses the high pressure switches.  None of
the usual suspects seem to carry it, and I can't find it in any of the local
junkyards to save my life.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
-Lee Babcock