[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Bushings (brief!)

I spoke with my mechanic about the "unnamed" trapezodal arm bushing, and
he didn't have a name for it either.  He did mention that the entire
trapezoidal arm had to be taken off the car and the "unnamed" bushing
pressed out.

Matt Bartholomew
'88 5000tq with the on-again/off-again temperature gauge