[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Factory exhaust systems??...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: Factory exhaust systems??...
- From: email@example.com
- Date: 09 May 1995 16:20:47 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT May 09 16:20:47 1995
- P1-Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 472016090595
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 09 May 1995 16:20:47 -0400action Relayed
So, basically, what you are saying Scott, is that the stock OEM mufflers
present no restriction to flow, and therefore aftermarket muffler systems
with the same tubing diamater as stock offer no advantage because the
stock mufflers present NO restriction whatsoever?