[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sears DieHard(Die Easy)
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Sears DieHard(Die Easy)
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:58:00 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/PRMD=CHRYSLER/ADMD=IBMX400/C=US/;0041200002794763000002]
- X400-Originator: email@example.com
- X400-Recipients: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've never had one I liked in any car I've owned.
Two week ago I installed the third one in just over a year of
ownership. (All replaced free since it was less than a year between
each of them) Talk about inconvenience!!!
I would never reccomend one for the owner of a Quattro with a uturbo
afterrun setup. It just can't handle the constant power
Just my experience and 2 cents.