Re: S production

<< Which S-models are still being produced and in which countries can you
 buy them in?  All I have been able to find is a reference to the S8 on
 the Audi Germany Web page.
 Jean DeVour
 97 A4 2.8Q

currently, I do not believe any S models are available, although both the S4
and the S6 should arrive soon, the S4 sooner.  The S8 is just a one off for
now, I believe, kinda an experiment to see the reaction (like the fabled BMW
M8, which in essence became the 850 CSi.) Look towards the future.....

Carter J