MB 600 in Princess Diana wreck

In message <E0AABD132B79D011B7CE00A0C90815E92093FE@watson.headquarters.brls.com> Mark Nelson writes:

> I remember seeing pictures in the past, of Diana and her sons skiing in
> miscellaneous places, and ALL of those times, I have seen her
> transported in a 100QW or A6QW.  Too bad they weren't in one in this
> instance.

Her personal choice was a dark blue Cabriolet, L733 HYM.  Until 'the
Establishment' leaned on her, that is, and forced her to drive a 'British' car.

Wall-to-wall hypocrisy on the television this morning, as sycophantic
journalist after sycophantic journalist mouths platitudes about how she was
'harrassed day and night' by journalists.

 Phil Payne