Re: In persuit if the infamous codes the rev counter jumps to 7200rpm, and other anomalies..

Kenn Thyrsted Nielsen wrote:
> Hello again.
> In persuit of the infamous codes, i tried what someone described as
> the earlier method; ie. activating both throttle switches, and the
> brake pedal, i discovered that when i has activated both switches the
> rev counter would constantly read 7200 rpm.
> ( Engine still idleing).

My 84 KH has the same method, faults are shown by a combination of RPM
reading and Fault light status.

84 5KT
87 5KCST

Be careful of the toes you step on today, they may
be connected to the butt you kiss tomorrow.....