Misquoting the spiderman (and his cohorts)

In message <TCPSMTP.> frankbauer@thevine.net writes:

>> Well, I'll keep throwing the thing into bends ...

> this is news?

Hee.  Well, my usual approach to a curve is to pick the spot I'm
going to land in.  Roads aren't like race tracks - you can't develop
an obsession about each apex and its treatment.  You need to maintain
reserves in case someone else does something.

But yes - it gets thrown about a fair bit.  Otherwise - what's the

 Phil Payne
 Phone: 0385 302803   Fax: 01536 723021
 (The contents of this post will _NOT_ appear in the UK Newsletter.)