Subject: Group euro-light purchase info

Dan wrote:

    I was a part of this group, but I lost the number to the place that was

giving the deal on euro-lights.  I called them once and they were supposed to

call me back.  I don't know if they've processed my order or not.  I think the

place was called Demon something.  If someone could send me thier name and

phone number I'd really appreciate it.  thanks.

"Contact Denon Performance Products, ask for Ian.
(888) 468-0688
Mention the quattro list group purchase to get these prices. "
Details on my web page, http://members.aol.com/c1j1miller/eurolights.html
They'll extend prices a bit longer, as they're having trouble getting the
factory to ship non-busted lights...seems pretty simple, but...
Chris Miller, Windham NH, c1j1miller@aol.com