Re: removing a 5k windshield...help!

This was discussed in depth on the list a while back.   I have yet to see
a winshield successfully removed without damage.  There was one lister
who had done it, and I think he outlined the way he did it.  It's in the
archives somewhere.

The windshield on the 5K is a structural part of the car.  From your
description, I don't think the installer did such a bad job, you're
supposed to glue it in, it doesn't have a rubber seal ala the old VW's.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]